Sunday, October 13, 2013

Complete Contentment

Its been awhile since I've been on here and not because I don't want or need to, but starting a new job and life in general, I haven't had the chance.  
Let's see where to start, the new job is good!   I have been blessed with a good job and there are so many other people out there who is looking for employment.  We decided we would give the fertility drugs another try.  We done three rounds of Clomid without my numbers not budging. In August, the MD changed the meds to Femera and my numbers went off the charts, but still didn't have any success.  So we decided to give it a break for a while because it was really messing with mind and making me very depressed.  Also in August we stepped out on faith into a different boat.   But we steered to quickly and took on more responsibility than what we could handle.  Everything happens for a reason and every person no matter how small or young can  serve a purpose. I already know the purpose and that was to get my mind off trying so hard to "replace" what was lost.  Looking back it made us realize that the secret to true happiness is believing and knowing you already have it all. We got caught up in trying to change the situation that we lost site in who was in control.  God has always and will continue to bless us.  We have a happy marriage, a beautiful, healthy, smart son already and we have a perfect angel in heaven waiting for us.  What more could I ask for?   So if its not in Gods plan for us to have more children, then its not our plan and I have just accepted that.  For the first time in almost a year, I feel complete contentment!  And just because I am content with doesn't mean that I don't desire more, it just means that I am HOPING and praying for what my future is holding!  While I am doing that God already has it in the palm of his hand.  

No comments:

Post a Comment