Monday, December 17, 2012

Our HOPE and FUTURE

I have been trying sooo hard to find the words to even comprehend what went on at Sandy Hook Elementary School but there is just silence.  I keep looking at my 6 year old and his classmates and think about those precious angels.  Everyone is saying that we should put God back in schools and I agree; however; God never left, we  left him.  God is awesome and compassionate and I believe forgives  rather easy and daily, so why don't others wake up and see this?  I don't have the answer for that but have this Bible verse memorized:  Joshua 24:15  "As for ME and MY house WE will serve the Lord" and they can't and won't take that from US.    God is our HOPE and our FUTURE and without him we have neither.    I don't know a lot of things but those precious little children are in a place where evil does not exist and God was welcoming them with open arms.  Even in our wildest imagination we could not paint a better picture than that.   It makes me smile and warms my heart to know that my little Cate and all of God's heaven children were there welcoming them into everlasting happiness. We have solutions of our own on how to solve problems but our problem as already been solved long before the beginning of time, we just have to wake up and realize it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment