Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Catheryn Hope...The Most Perfect Name





Where to start?  This is my first attempt at blogging so bear with me.  I will probably ramble and babble from time to time but right now my mind isn't running on all cylinders and feel like I have a case of ADHD.  Growing up, I have always used writing as a tool for dealing with everyday life.  I haven't done it in a VERY long time so why not now with the biggest life changing event in my life, dealing with the loss of a child. I promised my little girl that I would show great honor to her most perfect name.  We had her named picked out even before we knew she was a girl.  Catheryn, because that's my husband's grandmother's name who pretty much saved his life when he was 15 years old and Hope because we never gave up HOPE that we would have another child.    I promised her that if I could show HOPE to just one person then I would make her proud and that's what I am determined to do because I never break a promise.
I have always heard the saying that your life changes when someone dies, yet the others around you go on and now I know how true that really is.  My life does go on by the grace of God and my life has changed.  I now see it out of a different lens, I see  HOPE through everything.  I may never know what God's plan is and it may one that he can only see but I trust and have faith that he can and will do great things through me, because I have HOPE that he will.  

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Tiffani. You are so right. We may never know God's plans for us or His reasoning, but we can trust Him even if through tears and pain that He knows what He is doing. I pray for you and your family. Love you much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful person inside and out. Writing is very therapeutic and I can see why you decided to write about your journey. Your snow angels were lovely, as was your little angel Cate Hope :)

    ReplyDelete