Monday, November 26, 2012

It's All in How We See Things!

There are angels all around us, sometimes you just have open up her eyes and see.   It can be co-workers who bring you food when you have lost a love one, or co-workers who take up money help with expenses,  church members who send you flowers, food and cook dinner for love ones after a funeral... or someone who simply offers up a prayer for you.  It could also be a random act of kindness that someone gives to you, but rest assured they are there.  
Or all it could take is a second look at something to see something extraordinary, heavenly angels who are among us looking over us.  I'm not one to try to find Jesus face on a piece of toast but I will admit that its all in how you look at something.    This leads me into this picture I am posting, I had looked over this picture on my camera time after time but never really looked at it.  When trying to delete it,something stopped me to make me take a closer look...like I said its all in how you see things, so if you don't see what I see that's fine because like I said before I see things through a lens of HOPE. So maybe if your loss your HOPE, you might just have to open your eyes just little more to see that its all around you!  
If you need HOPE, faith, love...he will be there!

No comments:

Post a Comment