Friday, November 23, 2012

There's Always, Always, Always Something to Be Thankful For

Losing a child can test your faith and HOPE in God.  It can make you wonder,  why me?  It can make you wonder, why God would bless you with a child and then take it away.  But the truth is God knew my daughter before she was ever conceived.  He knew how long she would live before he ever blessed me to feel her move or see her heart beating.  I KNOW that she is one of heaven's children, most people spend a whole life time trying to reach heaven but Cate gets to grow up in the arms of God and Jesus and who better than to watch over  her until we get there.  And for that I am very thankful!
I am also thankful that God chose me to be her mother because sometimes he makes us go through hard times and valleys so that we can realize how blessed we truly are.  That dreadful Friday night he could have chosen to take my life and spared Cate's but he didn't because he knew that we together had to raise our wonderful son, for this I am thankful.
 So whenever  you lose HOPE and don't know where to turn, know there is always, always, always something to be thankful for!  God gave you this life because YOU are strong enough to live it, even through the hard times.  And once you choose HOPE anything and everything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment